Data Protection Policy
In the following, you will be provided information regarding the collection of personal data during visits to our website. Personal data includes all data that refers to you personally (e.g. your name, address, E-Mail addresses, user behavior, IP address).
Who is responsible for Data Protection in our practice?
Should you have any questions, please contact the person responsibile for Data Protection in our practice:
|Practice Owner:||Dr.Sonja Münch|
|Form of organization:||single practice|
|Office address:||Bezirksstrasse 50, 85716 Unterschleißheim|
|Telephone:||089-32 14 56 78|
|Telefax:||089-32 14 56 60|
Who is the Data Protection Officer in our practice?
The following person is commissioned as Data Protection Officer in our practice:
|Name:||Schafflhuber Systemhaus für Datenschutz|
|Address:||Weiherstrasse 5886, 82 Salem-Beuren|
|Telephone:||07554-986 54 0|
|Telefax:||07554-986 54 10|
|Website of external Data Protection Officer:||www.systemhaus-datenschutz.de|
What personal data do we collect?
We collect, save, use, forward or delete the personal data of the following persons:
- Natural persons who are our patients and/or are interested in our website
- All other natural persons that are in contact with our practice (e.g. authorized representatives and/or legal guardians of our patients, employees of legal entities, visitors to our website)
We collect personal data, when you, for instance, contact us by E-Mail or telephone to arrange for an appointment.
We process the following personal data:
- Personal information (e.g. first and last name, address, date and place of birth, E-Mail ad-dress, telephone number, insurance status);
- Data regarding your online behavior and preferences (e.g. IP addresses, classification characteristics of mobile devices, data regarding your visits to our website, the devices with which you accessed our website)
We collect data regarding minors only when the minor is a patient of our practice.
To whom may your personal data be forwarded?
If individual functions of our website are accessible to commissioned service providers, we inform you in detail in Section 5 of this Data Protection Policy. We thereby also specify the criteria for the duration of data storage.
Which purpose does your data serve and what justifies our use of them?
If you use our website for the purpose of informing yourself about our practice, only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server is collected. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the inquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the inquiry (specific page)
- access Status / HTTP status code
- the transferred amount of data
- website, from which the inquiry comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser softwareIn addition to these data, cookies are saved onto your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved onto your hard drive; they are specific to the browser you are using and allow the deliverer of the cookie (in this case that is us) to receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are ex-plained below:
- transient cookies (see b)
- persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. The latter store a so-called session ID, with which various re-quests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your com-puter to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ de-pending on the cookie. You can at any time delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and e.g. decline the ac-ceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all features of this website.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for treatment or file an inquiry to us by e-mail or our contact form, we will store the data you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and—if you included it–your telephone number) in order to assign a treatment appointment or respond to the inquiry. We delete the data collected in this context when the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing when statutory retention requirements apply (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
What rights do you have in connection with data protection?
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data we collect from you:
- the right to information
- the right of rectification or deletion
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
How can you file a complaint?
If you wish to file a complaint regarding our data processing, you may contact the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection:
Der Bayerische Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz (BayLfD)
Prof. Dr. Thomas Petri
Postfach 22 12 19
Contact per E-Mail
If you contact us by e-mail, we will store the information you have provided in order to re-spond to your request and to ask follow-up questions if necessary. We will not share this data without your consent.
Integration of Third-Party Services and Content
Our website sometimes includes content and services from other providers. These are, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube as well as graphics and im-ages from other websites. In order for these data to be accessed and displayed in the user’s browser, the transmission of the IP address is mandatory. The providers (hereinafter re-ferred to as “third-party providers”) thus note the IP address of the respective user.
Although we endeavor to use only third-party providers who need the IP address solely to deliver content, we have no control over whether the IP address becomes stored. This pro-cess is for purposes such as statistics. If we are aware that the IP address is being stored, we will inform our users.
Objection to E-Mail Advertising
The use of contact data published in the framework of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby objected to. The website operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited receipt of advertising information, for example through spam e-mails.